Tuesday, 6 September 2011
A Few tips to freshen up your home this Spring without breaking the bank!
- A good spring clean is necessary to blow out the winter cobwebs
- Plenty of fresh flowers and lovely big bowls of fresh fruit
- Add some fresh cushions to your lounge indoors and out to sharpen your look
- Consider a new floor rug and add a zing of colour with the Dash and Albert rugs
- Update your lamp shades to change the look of a room
- Shuffle your furniture around
- Get rid of daggy soaps and candles and start with new and clean like the new Gascoigne and King Gardenia candle
- Tear out all of your favourites out of all of your old magazines and create a look book of beautiful things
- Plant up pots of herbs and annual flowers for lovely bursts of colour and scents
- New bath towels and sheets make an incredible difference. If not, a good nappysan is the trick!
- Line dry all of your towels and bed linen to bleach them clean and fresh otherwise spray them with a fresh sea breeze linen spray from the south for France.
The Magnolia Girls x